Register Now for Fall Classes!
For more information call 442-5895
- Quilting (new)
- Silversmithing/Jewelry (new)
- Burford Singers
- Stage 5 (Reader's Theatre)
- Story Time & Art - preschool
- Kinderkids Muzik - preschool
- Little Voices - 1st to 3rd grade
- Prairie Voice - 4th to 6th grade
- Brush Strokes - 5th to 9th grade
- Private Lessons - guitar, piano, clarinet
- Kids Act - 3rd to 8th grade
- Songwriting (new) - 12 to 15years old
- After School Program
The Burford Center for the Arts
Community at the Burford...
A Restoration Project
(Click on the link to the left to find out more!)
Or visit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXIHfT1BRx4
Don't Miss Out on CABIN FEVER!
Southern Comfort & Hospitality!
Sunday, September 7, 2014
Fabulous food and entertainment!
Contact the Arts Center at 442-5895 for tickets and more information on the auction items! Including some amazing themed dinners that are guaranteed to please! Special performance at Cabin Fever with TERESSA SWOPE-HATFIELD!
The "People & Place" film debut and gallery opening will be held October 25th at 11:30a.m.
Performing Arts Room, 120 South Summit
112 South Summit
Community service not only helps your community...it's good for your heart!