Stop by the Visit Ark City office (106 South Summit) to pick up your walking tour brochure, and begin your STROLL around town!
Here are some of the sites you will see!!
- Bryant’s Hardware – One of the last remaining old-time hardware stores in Kansas!
- City Hall – Houses the city offices and courtrooms.
- Ireland Hall – The oldest building in Arkansas City; originally used as the High School
- Cowley College – The beautiful campus with its mixture of old and new buildings, and public sculptures.
- Newman Building – Built in 1917 to withstand all kinds of Kansas weather. It was originally a department store, the first of its kind in Ark City.